Education in Creating Life
There are many ways to create life. All of them begin when a single sperm fertilizes an egg. As soon as that happens, life begins. Embryo Defense provides education and some of the links below, but does not endorse any of these methods. Embryo Defense believes the process of creating life as being very personal. We hope these help educate people to the many possibilities.
1. Sexual Intercourse – Enough said here.
2. Fertility Medication – Medication that is provided to the female to stimulate the development of follicles in her ovaries.
3. Artificial Insemination – This is a procedure where sperm is placed into a female’s uterus or cervix using artificial means and is commonly referred to as the “turkey baster” method. This may be done in the doctor’s office or at home.
4. In Vitro Fertilization – The sperm and the egg are combined in a laboratory to create a human embryo for transfer into the female’s uterus. For a history of IVF, go to http://embryo.asu.edu/pages/
5. NaPro Technology – This technology provides medical and surgical treatments that cooperate with the reproductive system of the female to achieve pregnancy. To read more go to http://naprotechnology.com/
6. Surrogacy – Where a woman agrees to carry and deliver a child for a contracted party who will become the child’s parent. To read more go to http://www.webmd.com/using-